Monday, August 23, 2010

I am looking for the Rainbow Rotini pasta salad recipe that was on the Creamettes Rainbow Rotini package?

It had mushrooms, tomatoes, olives, cucumbers and the dressing recipe that was a vinegar/oil mix.I am looking for the Rainbow Rotini pasta salad recipe that was on the Creamettes Rainbow Rotini package?
Here's a link to their site, where they have recipes:


http://www.creamette.com/





It's been a long time since I've seen that particular recipe, but it I remember right, the dressing called for was Italian dressing, which is oil, vinegar and herbs. Just use it from a bottle. Several of their pasta recipes call for that.I am looking for the Rainbow Rotini pasta salad recipe that was on the Creamettes Rainbow Rotini package?
I found this site with all the Creamette recipes in it...Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment