Monday, July 26, 2010

Does this pasta recipe sound good?

I dont have that many ingredients so I did a search for a simple pasta dish. It looks easy but im wondering if it will lack any flavor.





1 pound pasta


Salt


1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil


4-6 garlic cloves, peeled %26amp; chopped


1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley


Freshly ground pepper





heat garlic in oil until slightly brown. Remove from heat.


add parsley and salt and pepper.


Once pasta is done, mix with sauce in seperate bowl.Does this pasta recipe sound good?
Sounds good to me, that's basically how I make mine.Does this pasta recipe sound good?
Sounds good for a start. I would add a few things in...like some shrimp, chicken or some kind of meat.





Let us know how it turns out...
Sounds good and surely it is fine. I make it in same way, just adding Pasto Genovese and using only finest cold pressed extra virgin olive oil.
That sounds really yummy!! Are you going to make it tonight?? Save some for me please!!!!!!
Yes! Sounds like something you would get right out of Italy.
oh no that shouldn't lack any flavor...........is there enough for everyone????


if that doesn't sound good to you though you can make a cheapo alfredo with a bit of milk butter and parmesan cheese (the kind you shake on spaghetti) just melt the butter with a some of the cheese and add some milk its not that complicated I don't even measure i just make it to the consistancy I think looks good and it's all set or you could just leave out the olive oil in your recipe and use a little butter to brown the garlic then add the cheese and milk
sounds good for things you dont have much in :) let me know how it tastes at : katelynn_pollock@yahoo.ca (( i have simular ingredients at home so it's helpful to hear if it does taste good )))
its sounds okay.


might need some flavor.


try a alfrado dish.


very good
I think this recipe sounds great. The garlic, parsley and ground pepper would really add a very good taste. Sounds good enough for me to try.
Yes, I worked in an Italian restaurant while in college and we called this PASTA AGLIO E OLIO (GARLIC AND OIL)
Why not try adding some sundried tomatos, some Italian seasoning and freshly squeezed lemon and use cilantro instead of parsley? It'll really complete the flavor!! You can try both recipes and decide which you like better!!
Sounds good. I might cut the amount of olive oil down a bit, and sprinkle the dish with fresh grated Parmesan. (You're using flat-leaf Italian parsley, I am guessing?) Very nice.





(If you have a few shrimp hanging around, I'd toss them in with the garlic too :-) )
YEAH! mmm
MMMM! Can I have some?
Worth a shot -- especially with limited ingredients! Sounds light and flavorful!





And my policy is...try it, and then if it fails...order a pizza!





good luck!
oh ya, that sounds pretty good
No, you need some type of sauce or something.
yes it sounds good


it is very typical Italian
sounds good, but if your bake that garlic clove with butter it will be tender and incredible- not as harsh..





Enjoy!
i think the garlic will provide all the flavor you need. it you arent sure still get some sauce like alfredo to lightly glaze the top. of a little parmasan cheese on top(no alfredo)
Yes, it's sounds very good to me. I'd add some shrimp to it though. Yummygood!
I dont think it will have much flavor... just sounds like garlic pasta... but theres nothing wrong with that. Garlic is great, but I would definitely not make that the main meal.
sounds good
Sounds Good
Hey, sound good to me, you might add some cheese and cream to that
Yes, It's actually very good. I have made that before. I love pasta!!
Its not a bad recipe. Its a classic italian dish, it doesnt lack flavor but its not a show stopper meal to help it out marinate some red peppers or you favorite vegetables in italian dressing and broil them untill soft and brown. Then throw them on top of the pasta and Enjoy!
add tomatoes, it can be a veg pasta.
i would also add some tomatoes and herbs --basil, or oregano and sauteed mushrooms
sounds yummy!!!
Sounds simple but good. any basil , pine nuts and cheese for a pesto?

No comments:

Post a Comment