Monday, November 21, 2011

Recipe for homemade pasta sauce? Please help! I'm making dinner tonight!?

I'm having a little dinner party for my friends tonight. They all requested pasta. Some of them are italian and never eat jarred sauces. I want to make my own. Any good recipes??? I want to run out to the store now so it can start cooking and I want it to simmer all day. I heard it's better that way.


I want to use ...


Crushed tomatoes


Onion


Garlic cloves


Basil, Parsley, Oregano .. etc.


Is that all I need?





How much of all this do I need?


Cooking for 6


But I want extra so I can freeze it for more uses in the future.





Thank you!!!!Recipe for homemade pasta sauce? Please help! I'm making dinner tonight!?
That's pretty much all you need, maybe all a little salt.


Just put all of it in your blender, and run on high.





Make a big batch, and freeze what you don't need today.

No comments:

Post a Comment