Monday, November 21, 2011

I WANT THE recipe for the cold pasta at the free food stands at Rathyatra in Los Angeles??

I know it has tricolor fusilli (corkscrew pasta), artichoke hearts, olive oil, sun-dried tomatoes, sliced olives, some spices (probably basil with other stuff). I've tried putting the ingredients together but they dont taste the same as at Rathyatra! HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





oh and if you know of the other recipes at Rathyatra like the peanut butter chocolate dessert and the other items, PLEASE SHARE YOUR SECRETS!!!I WANT THE recipe for the cold pasta at the free food stands at Rathyatra in Los Angeles??
I've been googling for a little while, it doesn't appear to be online I think you should ask them. Maybe just add some MSG? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment